Blood Pressure Monitor
MRP : Rs.1000.00
Metro City: 5 days
Non-Metro City: 7 days
Delivery Agent: DTDC,TNT,BLUE DART
Online payment using Debit card
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitoron
Blood Pressure is the pressure of circulating blood against the walls of the arteries. Your heart is like a pump. When it contracts, or beats, it sends a surge of blood through the blood vessels and pressure increases. This is called your systolic pressure. When your heart relaxes between beats, your blood pressure decreases. This is called your diastolic pressure. These two numbers provide important information about your health. When blood pressure is consistently above normal it is called hypertension (high blood pressure). High blood pressure is a risk factor for heart and kidney diseases and stroke.This means that having high blood pressure increases your chance (or risk) of getting heart or kidney disease, or of having a stroke. This is serious business: heart disease is the number one killer in the United States, and stroke is the third most common cause of death.About one in every four American adults has high blood pressure. High blood pressure is especially dangerous because it often gives no warning signs or symptoms. Fortunately, though, you can find out if you have high blood pressure by having your blood pressure checked regularly.
* Full automatic blood pressure monitor with cuff.
* Small size,light weight,easy for portable taking and using.
* Easy for operation with higher accuracy.
* Large screen with LCD display and windows design method.
* Automatically cut off for energy saving.
Tips for Taking Your Blood Pressure :
* Don't drink coffee or smoke cigarettes 30 minutes before having your blood pressure measured.
* Before the test, sit for five minutes with your back supported and your feet flat on the ground. Rest your arm on a table at the level of your heart.
* Wear short sleeves so your arm is exposed.
* Go to the bathroom prior to the reading. A full bladder can change your blood pressure reading.
* Get two readings, taken at least two minutes apart, and average the results.
Product Details :
* Display System : Digital display system/LCD 7 digits
* Size : L74mmxW74mmxH31mm
* Measuring method : Oscillometric method
* Power source : "AAA" batteries 1.5V*2
* Weight : about 140g
* Pressure : 0-280mmHg
* Pulse : 40-200 pulses/minute
Electronics&gadgets,Computers, R/C planes,Home app.etc.